Growing not Gardening: a year around the nursery
March 14 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Keeping on top of trends is an integral part of running a business. Our speaker this month, Susie Davis from Katies Garden Nursery, knows how important it is to understand and react to these influences:
- plant trends such as colour, size, new varieties, plant licensing and labelling
- gardening styles – tropical, wildflower meadows, low maintenance
- the influence of media – Monty’s must have plants!
- regulation and red tape; plant health developments, use of pesticides
- environmental concerns, water (or lack of it), plastics, wildlife
- And of course…………..BREXIT!
We can’t wait to hear how Susie will be keeping abreast of trends, and which plants she will be stocking this year.
As an added bonus, WGC members are eligible for a 10% discount on plants at Katie’s Garden nursery, Newbourne, on production of their membership card. This also applies on the evening!